Following its long-standing tradition, PPoPP 2016 will host a variety of high-quality workshops, allowing their participants to meet and discuss research questions with peers, to mature new and exciting ideas, and to build up communities and start new collaborations. PPoPP workshops complement the main tracks of the conference and provide meetings in a smaller and more specialized setting. Workshops cultivate new ideas and concepts for the future, optionally recorded in formal proceedings.
- GPGPU 2016 - General-Purpose GPU
- PMAM 2016 - Programming Models and Applications for Multicores and Manycores
- PP4REE 2016 - Parallel Programming for Resilience and Energy Efficiency
- PPAA 2016 - Parallel Programming for Analytics Applications
- WPMVP 2016 - Programming Models for SIMD/Vector Processing
- SYCL 2016 - SYCL Programming
- TRANSACT 2016 - Transactional Computing